• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Create Process flows using excel.

sriharsha

Hi. I need help really bad with this. I am very new to macros.

I have to create an interactive process flow playbook where there are 5 processes, each process has many teams under it and each team has a specific set of instructions on how to carry out the process.

The requirement is when I click on a process button, the list of all teams under it should show up, and further when I click on a particular team all the step by step bullet points on what to do should show up(this text is given).

I need a macros for process buttons to Teams buttons to display the text for each team.

Please help me with this. I will be deeply indebted. Many thanks in advance.

PS: I have uploaded a sample file, what is required is a simpler version of it. I am unable to view the codes as it is password protected.

Attachments

• novartis test.xlsm
    990.9 KB · Views: 14
Hi !

Ask to the author of the VBA code project !

I won't crack any unknown workbook, just to respect initial author …

Hi!
I was given this workbook by my boss who said he forgot the password. I have been asked to recreate this kind of workbook for another company.
Please help me. Don't crack the code. Just help me how to begin such a code.

I need have Process 1 to 5.
For each process, there are a few teams assigned, and each team has a set of instructions assigned. (names of all processes , teams and the set of instructions is available.)
Help me how to begin to write the code where when I click on process 1 button, I can see all teams assigned to it as buttons, and when I click on a particular team button, I see all the instructions for that team.

Please please help!

As your initial attachment crashes on my side,
first create your sample workbook then join it here
and at least explain what is expected !

All you can do manually can be automatized just using Macro recorder
so it can bring your own code base …

please I need help.
As your initial attachment crashes on my side,
first create your sample workbook then join it here
and at least explain what is expected !

All you can do manually can be automatized just using Macro recorder
so it can bring your own code base …
Yes. I have everything you need. The Data is in page number 3 - 17 of the file.
All I need is there are 5 processes
1. Plan and Prepare
2. Detection and Reporting
3. Assessment and Decision.
4. Responses
5. Lessons Learnt.
Each of these processes have some teams dedicated to perform certain task. The names of the teams and their set of instructions are also available.

What is required is that, I click on "Plan and Prepare" and I should be able to see all the team names assigned to plan and prepare. Then when I click on a team name then I should be able to view text(The set of instructions written for that team)
The only requirement is to view all of this as text, and just process names and team names as buttons.

Just provision to add processes or team names or instructions is more than enough.

PLease let me know if you can help

Attachments

• Malware Incident Response Playbook.docx
    199.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi ,

Of course you will get help ; you will have to be patient and clarify doubts that are raised.

Allow members of this forum enough time to go through your problem description.

Narayan

Back