• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Create new worksheet based on two worksheets

abhi_jain80

Hi folks,

I have two worksheets - "Transactions" and "PO" with huge data (more than 100k rows). I need a new sheet to be created on the click of the button.

This new sheet should be similar to the "Output" sheet. It should have unique Item# from the "Transactions" file along with the more columns added. Columns B:G should be picked from "Transactions" sheet and Column H should be picked from the "PO" sheet. The respective formulae's have been mentioned in the "Output" sheet for your reference.

Hope I am clear with the requirement. The sample data along with the output has been attached. I am a newbie in macros, hence reaching out to the experts community. Please support. Thanks is advance...

Regards,
Abhi

Attachments

• data .xlsm
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Cross-post:

Cross-post:
Its me only who have posted over there but still awaiting solution. Hence thought of reaching out to this community. Thanks

All forums have rules about cross-posting and they are pretty much all the same. The ones here state:

• Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Apologies, I missed the forum rules. The solution has been provided at the link:

Thanks, Abhi

Back