• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Count of people meeting cumulative target

Hello

How can I get the count of people meeting cumulative target.

I have the data set of employees with there weekly target and achievement, what I want to calculate is how many people met the target in week 1, and for week 2 ,target and achievement would be ,target of week1+week2 and achievement of week and 2 and so on..

I need the count of people meeting cumulative target .
I would really appreciate you assistance.

attaching new sample sheet for reference

Attachments

• Sample.xlsx
    277.4 KB · Views: 1
ritender.chauhan
As You've read from Forum Rules
These are for You too...
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

In the attached, on sheet raw (2):
1. Your raw data with all the calculated columns removed so that it's only true raw data.
2. A table at cell K1 showing the cumulative count of the number of people achieving both targets each week. If you change the data in the table on the left you can update the result table by right-clicking it and choosing Refresh (like you would a pivot table).

To get the weeks appearing in the correct order I've assumed that always the first 2 characters of the Week column are the day of the month (that is the number is never represented by a single digit but always with 2 digits, with a leading zero if necessary). This, together with the Month column then allows the weeks to be sorted chronologically.

Attachments

• Chandoo49239Sample.xlsx
    285.6 KB · Views: 2
Back