• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Count if uniq id after a filter in a collumn [ SOLVED ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexxl

Please help me as fallows i have a set of informations wich belongs to different dates (in this case i made an example for 2 dates), i would like to extract only duplicate number and bring the uniq count for it (like if i have 3 same numbers for date 1.11 it would return 1), To look in collumn a for this primary key.

As a helper i ascked you guys for formula in collumn E wich helps me to identify wich doubled or tripeled and so on primary key has no resolution(agent) (and i have to place it for further inspections). After this check in collumn e i need to extract uniq primari key (coll a) for each duplicated primary key and for each date in part.
In collumn F it s a way that i can say if an primary key is uniqe but it applys for all information.

Is there a way how i can sepparate this by date withouth moving my information with filter in another sheet and apply collumn F formula or make an infinite collumns with statements for every day and if a day is equal to something to start and apply the formula (i could also do this if information is always sorted in order) but it would be a pain in the *** and a lot of multplications of formulas.

Hope you understand what i wish.

Attachments

• Count IF uniq ids after a filter in a collumn.xlsx
    12 KB · Views: 8
Alexxl
As You're a new member,
You've just read Forum Rules here and from other sites.
Please reread this Forum's rules:
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Since you are a 1st post poster, don't forget to give a cross post link by the next time post.

And

Try this formula instead of yours'

In F2, formula copied down:

=SUMPRODUCT((A$2:A2=A2)*(INT(B$2:B2)=INT(B2)))=1

Regards

Thank you guys sorry for this, now i understand that these communities are related to eachother and i understand how to and when to cross post. I simply tought that these coummunities are 100 % different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back