• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Correcting the formula for fetching unique names with two conditions(Hotel Name & Dates)

Hany ali

Hello My Dear
Please bring the names in column I on the Summary page to column B on the Hotel page, provided that it is without repetition and on two conditions that the dates in columns D & E on the Summary page are equal to the month in cell T2 on the Hotel page... and the second condition is that the names of the hotels in column B on page Summary matches the name of the hotel in cell K2 on the Hotel page. Thank you very much, and may God bless your efforts
Please modify and correct this formula to make it work
Code:
IFERROR(INDEX(Summary!$I$2:$I$23,AGGREGATE(15,6,ROW(Summary!$I$2:$I$23)/(Summary!$B$2:$B$23=$K$2)/(Summary!$D$2:$E$23<=$T$2)/(COUNTIF(B$5:B5,Summary!$I$2:$I$23)=0),1)),"")

Attachments

• unique.xlsx
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Please try at B6

=IFERROR(INDEX(Summary!$I$2:$I$23,MATCH(1,INDEX(ISERROR(MATCH(Summary!$I$2:$I$23,B$5:B5,))*(Summary!$B$2:$B$23=$K$2)*(Summary!$D$2:$D$23<EDATE($T$2,1))*(Summary!$E$2:$E$23>=$T$2),),)),

Attachments

• unique.xlsx
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
Back