• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

copy paste of data

vba is placed in different files
all files are located in same path
files are not opened
if column B of sample.xls matches with column C of sample.csv and column J of sample.csv contains ABC and column L of sample.csv is empty then add 0.05 to column E of sample.xls and paste the total amount to coulmn L of sample.csv
And
if column B of sample.xls matches with column C of sample.csv and column J of sample.csv contains XYZ and column L of sample.csv is empty then subtract 0.05 to column F of sample.xls and paste the total amount to coulmn L of sample.csv
all this i have to do by vba so plz have a look and do needful
save and close all the files

Attach a sample workbook (not a picture or pasted copy). Make sure there is just enough data to demonstrate your need. Include a BEFORE sheet and an AFTER sheet in the workbook if needed to show the process you're trying to complete or automate. Make sure your desired results are shown, mock them up manually if necessary.

Remember to desensitize the data.

Leonardo1234
Why did You open a new thread?
Which one should close?
Different threads ...
and both has same 'missing file'
as well as #2 Replies
... Okay ...

Last edited:
i understood sir i was not getting rply thats y i crossposted the question
but now i understood it is not allowed so it will not be repeated

Unclear, so crystal clear explain all in a single post as it must be when creating a thread​
and attach before and after workbooks according to the explanations …​

Back