• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copy Paste named ranges based on dropdown list

krish182

Please remember to follow all forum rules: Cross-posting
Hi,

I have a report to be populated based on selection from dropdown list. I have created named ranges in the Directory sheet and report sheet is to be populated based on selection.

Kindly help.Have created named ranges through macro,(but not in this workbook )but unable to use the ranges to populate automatically based on dropdown list selection .
Attached sheet,
Thanks in advance

Mod Edit: crosspost: https://www.ozgrid.com/forum/index....py-paste-named-ranges-based-on-dropdown-list/

Attachments

• Report.xlsx
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I meant to say that Column A(for which its written dynamic range---not named though in the sheet) has currently values P,Q,R,S,T and may go further ahead also to U,V etc.,Means its number of values will vary .So the named ranges that will be copied below that should calculate last used row and then paste the ranges(AA1234 or BB 1234 or CC1234 etc).
If C is detected named ranges CC and for D its DD(already named) should be called and pasted from C18 (tentatively).Just calling them based in dropdown result is what I need.

Have put comments in the Report sheet.

Thanks for the reply and your time,

Cross Post: https://www.excelforum.com/excel-pr...anges-based-on-dropdown-list.html#post5314456

Attachments

• Report.xlsx
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Krish182, as you commited wild cross-posting, you must post a link for each thread created on others forums​
according to forums rules :​

Krish182, as you commited wild cross-posting, you must post a link for each thread created on others forums​
according to forums rules :​

Posted the links. Apologies.

krish182
Your given link works ... if and if and if ... eg for me, it won't work smoothly
Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Back