1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copy Contact Details to Contact Info Sheet

Discussion in 'VBA Macros' started by fareedexcel, Mar 13, 2018.

1. fareedexcel

fareedexcel Member

Hi Experts,

I have attached a file with Macro which should do the following functions, but I'm getting an error.

The functions are,

1. I need to capture and save the Contact details (Mob No & Email Id) in Sheet 4 (Contact Info Sheet)

2. After entering the ERP No in D4, for the first time i will manually enter the email ID and Mob. No data in J4 and K4. When I click the button,after getting the confirmation message, the contact details should be saved along with the ERP No in Sheet 4.

3. This data in Sheet 4 is captured for future references. In case in future if the contact details exist in Sheet 4, then after typing the ERP No second time it should fetch the data from sheet 4.

4.And if required updating the existing record in J4 and K4 should overwrite the contact details in Sheet 4 after clicking the button.

This is my requirement and I have updated the Macro codings. But still my requirement is not fulfilled.

Please assist.

Attached Files: