• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Convert Price Sheet to Quote Tool

ahusain

Hey All ... I have tried to google this but to no avail.
I have a fairly basic price sheet in excel that I would like to turn in a quote tool.
So from the drop down list; product and pricing is captured and then I can save it as a quote to forward...

Here is a snap shot of the price sheet...

Here is a snap shot of the what Quote should work as.... (choose product from drop down)

Can someone assist or route me on how I can achieve this?

I apologize for the pictures.
Here is the price sheet.
I would like to assign drop down on a separate tab by Group which will populate my options in Universal based on the Group and so forth.

Attachments

• PRICER_C.xlsx
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi @ahusain,
The sheet you shared and the picture you have given above are not matching. Please make it understand what is your datasheet, and what you want (Result format with sample example) and also mention which field you want to be as a dropdown.

Hi All,
Apologize but pictures are just from doing a google search since I am not able to replicate it.
Based on the price sheet I added, this is what I am trying to accomplish...

Drop down available for GROUP, UNIVERSAL, SUPPLIER
RESULT SET to include SIM and COST

So if someone chooses PSM4 100G (GROUP) from dropdown, then next set of window for drop down (UNIVERSAL) will be PSM4 - 100G/100G- , if someone picks 19m then next set of window will have two options from the drop down (which will be either AOI or LUXTERA) (Screen shot below). Once someone picks AOI ... then result set will be the corresponding SIM and COST.

Hope this is clear enough for what I am seeking...

thanks for the info.
I used the above site, and it kind of helped.
however, I stumbled on while following the below screen shot as using INDIRECT did not work in my favor.

I am adding my file as well to show...
So if I choose AOC-40G from Groups then Uni should populate and give me multiple options based on the info in the Lists tab.

I am obviously missing something and I am unable to pinpoint it.
:(

Attachments

• PRICER_TEST.xlsx
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
Morning... just wanted to touch base and see if someone is able to assist with this query?
I'd truly appreciate it.

Back