• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Compliment to all, Baseball Chart

Hi Chandoo Experts,

First I think this is the most awesome site for excel help. You have really helped me in understanding how Excel works. Second a big shout out for Hui, one of your contributors. He made me a chart that I have no clue how he did it. If Hui doesn't respond to this, could some one else explain to me how he did this. I would like to make more graphs similar like this (this is in the Batting Dash of my dashboard). Also, if you can take a look at the Goodrum player, I would like to show multiple positions on the graph. I can make it show up on the graph the way I want it, but when I select another player the markers are still there. Thanks so much, have a good weekend. Joe, from Michigan.

Attachments

• DetDashboard.xlsm
    509.7 KB · Views: 20
Just helping with the shout out for YOU-WE. @Joseph Horling , it helps if you tag people. Now note, they don't have to respond...
@Hui, some-one is in desperate need of you help if possible. I opened the workbook, saw the chart and ran fast away, scared of the batting. Did came back to close the workbook though.

Back