• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Combine to get average

stormania

Dear Excell Masters

Kindly help in attach file, how to get average that combine actual sales old pack & new pack

Thank you

Attachments

• Combine Average.xlsx
    15.1 KB · Views: 10
Power Query

Code:
let
    Source = Excel.CurrentWorkbook(){[Name="Table1"]}[Content],
    #"Removed Columns" = Table.RemoveColumns(Source,{"AVERAGE"}),
    #"Filtered Rows" = Table.SelectRows(#"Removed Columns", each ([NEW CODE] <> null)),
    #"Removed Columns1" = Table.RemoveColumns(#"Filtered Rows",{"OLD CODE"}),
    #"Unpivoted Other Columns" = Table.UnpivotOtherColumns(#"Removed Columns1", {"NEW CODE", "MATERIAL"}, "Attribute", "Value"),
    #"Grouped Rows" = Table.Group(#"Unpivoted Other Columns", {"NEW CODE"}, {{"Average Sales", each List.Average([Value]), type number}})
in
    #"Grouped Rows"

Attachments

• Combine Average.xlsx
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
sorry alansidman, i don't know your formula
Maybe any familiar formula because i am a newbie
Kindly help, how to get average from combine 2 source code ? thank you

Power Query is a free AddIn for Excel 2010 and 2013, and is built-in functionality from Excel 2016 onwards (where it is referred to as "Get & Transform Data").

It is a powerful yet simple way of getting, changing and using data from a broad variety of sources, creating steps which may be easily repeated and refreshed. I strongly recommend learning how to use Power Query - it's among the most powerful functionalities of Excel.

- Follow this link to learn how to install Power Query in Excel 2010 / 2013.

- Follow this link for an introduction to Power Query functionality.

- Follow this link for a video which demonstrates how to use Power Query code provided.

Kindly help any one for my problem., that how to get data average combine for new code that combine with old code. Average formula is a normal just average cell, but how to combine for new code (yellow cell) with include old code..thank you

stormania
You should reread Forum Rules:
There are clear sentences about Cross-Posting.

What is missing from #4 reply?
You're copying & pasting same phrases without any new information?

Back