• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Color scales conditional formatting

Ana Dsouza

Dear Team,
Please help me in making conditional formatting at one short to all rows with color scale option. Refer the attached file to understand more & check 2nd table data were i had conditionally formatted by selecting each row.

Selecting and conditional formatting each row was very time consuming and could not be done for large size data.
need for your help....

Attachments

• Conditional Formatting.xlsx
    10.8 KB · Views: 8
Dear Team,
Please help me in making conditional formatting at one short to all rows with color scale option. Refer the attached file to understand more & check 2nd table data were i had conditionally formatted by selecting each row.

Selecting and conditional formatting each row was very time consuming and could not be done for large size data.
need for your help....
Hi All,
pls help...............

I came across this which is better than doing one row at a time:
Apply the desired Conditional Formatting to whatever row you want and then highlight the entire row (this doesn't have to be the entire row of the sheet). Next Right-Click anywhere along the border (mouse should be the Move icon) and drag down to the next row. In the context menu that pops up select “Copy Here as Formats Only”. Now you should have your Conditional Format applied to both rows separately. Then continue to do this recursively except that now you can select and copy 2 or more rows at a time.

The first copy is of one row to make 2, the next 2 to make 4, 4 to make 8, 8 to 16, to 32,64,128,256,512,1024 etc. It won't take long for large numbers of rows (20 steps for the whole sheet of 1million+ rows ).
from: https://yoursumbuddy.com/conditional-formatting-per-row-color-scales/

Back