• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

code vba consodilate data from sheet1,sheet2,sheet3,sheet4 to sheet5

alhagag

hi, guys
i'd like help code to consodilate datas acolumns a,b,c,d from sheet1,2,3,4, to 5 with formula sheet5 in column (d)= (sheet1column(d)+sheet2column(d)+sheet4(columnd))-sheet3column (d))

Attachments

• sheets1.xls
    79.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
You have shown no data. How are we to understand exactly what you want. Suggest you populate data for a before scenario and then manually populate data with an After scenario. What you have provided us serves no help to getting you a solution.

First, I would change the values in Sheet 3 to negatives since you will be subtracting those values. Then using Power Query I would append all the Sheets. Once they are appended I would Pivot all the data. Using your example here is the Mcode for the merger and pivoting of data. You need to be using Excel 2010 or a later version.

Code:
let
    Source = Table.Combine({Table1, Table3, Table5, Table7})
in
    Source

Attachments

• sheets1 (1).xls
    123 KB · Views: 2
Good Luck then. Hopefully, someone else has the time and inclination to do this for you when you already have two easy and viable viable solutions.

Via the Formula property for example.​
As you can also activate the Macro Recorder then enter the formula in a cell : you will get your code base …​

Back