• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

CODE SUM TWO TABLE FROM SHEET TWO ANOTHER

alhagag

hi, everyone i need sum columns in two table from sheet1,sheet2 in sheet2
i would sum column in sheet1 b,c,d,e with sheet2 c,d,e,f and shown the result from L to O
my code doesn't well work

Attachments

• BSJD.xlsm
    104.3 KB · Views: 4
You have no data in Sheet2. I am not sure what you are asking for. Please clarify with a detailed explanation of how you would do it manually and show a couple of examples of that. Otherwise we are just guessing at what you want. Trying to decipher code without an explanation of the desired results is very difficult. Please be explicit in your explanation.

hi, AlanSidman first of all there are data in sheet2 but you don't pull the arrow in down the second what i would in sheet 1 contains the data from range a5:e and the sheet2 from range a4:g sometimes in sheet2 there are repeat data the same thing in sheet1 here i want sum the data in sheet1 from b5: e with sheet2 from c4:e and show the result in sheet2 from L4 TO O(NOTE: i would sum buplicated repeated brand and show it one time) you can check my code where is the mistake
i hope this clear

but this formula takes more time when it is 300 brands in case code very useful just when i add a new brand automatically sum the data and put the result

Back