• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

CODE SHOWS COLOR OF CELLS INTO SPECIFIC COLUMN IN LISTBOX

alhagag

hi, everyone
i have data in sheet1 contains colored values in column d i would show the colored value in listbox as far as i know it's not possible i search in the internet but i don't find any result if is there any alternative please help me

Attachments

• LISTBOX1.xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 2
Not possible with ListBox.

Only alternative is to add another column, which holds font color code.

You could use ListView. But I'd not recommend it as it's not part of standard ActiveX package and isn't supported for 64bit install and many do not have it installed.

What is the purpose of showing color?

Not possible with ListBox.

Only alternative is to add another column, which holds font color code.

You could use ListView. But I'd not recommend it as it's not part of standard ActiveX package and isn't supported for 64bit install and many do not have it installed.

What is the purpose of showing color?
the purpose it shows some brands close to running out with specific condition

So what's the condition? If you know the logic of applying this condition then you can use that to flag it in another column (via formula or code).

So what's the condition? If you know the logic of applying this condition then you can use that to flag it in another column (via formula or code).
ok i suppose some brand if is <= 1 then the color red and >50 the color is green

So it's just matter of adding extra column for flagging purpose then.

If you need further help, I'd recommend uploading sample workbook that's more representative of your logic/condition (as current one doesn't jive with your condition).

If you need further help, I'd recommend uploading sample workbook that's more representative of your logic/condition

"YOU" will need to supply the sample. As solution is for your need, not mine, and I'm not a mind reader after all ;)

Back