• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Chandoo please clarify

bobhc

Excel Ninja
Good evening Sir

In one of your recent emails about highlighting columns and rows you said “This is simple, unless you are AUI (analysing under influence).” I have to be honest and say that I thought the only way to understand Excel was to be AUI, works for me :) and can you tell me what is wrong with "using floo network or transmogrifying muggles", The more I am AUI the more they make life and Excel easier

Good evening Montrey

If we lived closer we could have a transmogrifying muggles Excel evening, I bring the 15 year old malt you could bring the fodder..............but you would have to listen to an old head talking about what if's...not Excel just life

Hi, b(ut)ob(ut)hc!

Did I read 21 years old Royal Salute? Or a Johnnie Walker Blue label of 21 too? Ok, I'd sublimate to a Gold label 15-18... but just this time!

Regards!

PS: BTW, and following telegraphic minimalist Montrey's notation,... -1

PS2: I didn't read the mail, but I remember having seen it :)

SirJB7

If you have the 21 year old Johnnie Walker I am in to the rowing boat and on my way....but don't open until I get there, might take a while.

Although I am yet to meet AUI, I can certainly sense a lot of PUIs (Posting under influence)...

And if you ever get to use the floo network, can you send one of those bottles over. Remember, we don't have furnaces in India, so you need to send it thru one of them split ACs that are in my house. Use the one in my office. My wife doesnt like having liquor bottles dropping from AC vents.

Back