• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Chandoo's website response time... too slow

SirJB7

Excel Rōnin
Hi, all!

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, but this afternoon (29/10/2012 14:30 GMT-3) and during the last two or three hours at least, the site is almost at a DOS status. Not a Denial Of Service but yes a Delay Of Service, each topic demands a lot of time to be loaded and posting comments demands even more time, sometimes not responding. No problem with any other web pages.

It's not always, it nearly always, and it's not with all topics, but with most of them.

Does anyone experiencing the same?

Just fyi.

Regards!

No problems here. Pure speculation, but there is a big storm hitting us up here in the US. *might* be interfering with servers somehow?? Pure speculation here.

Hi, Luke M!

10 minutes to read your first comment, then more than 10 to respond (I wrote "Maybe US bought Argentine and I didn't know? :p") and it got reset by timeout of bb-press software.

Then I had a meeting and now it seems to be better.

Regards!

Hi, Marc L!

Thanks for the feedback, here's now better too.

Regards!

Hi, Chandoo!

I told you to tighten the umbrella handles with at least two turns of scotch tape.

Regards!

PS: Next time check with your CFO and invest in duck tapes...

Back