• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Cells with a value becomes empty after another cell becomes empty

Pasadu

Good Day. Please let us say A1=5, B1=20 and C1=300. I want the situation whereby anytime i delete A1 or B1, C1 should automatically return an empty cell. However, C1 is on DATA VALIDATION LIST (A13=10f, A14=20f)

So after C1 is now empty, I can now choose another input from the drop down arrow in C1 without it going empty again.

Thank You.

Pasadu
How You can let say that C1=300, if C1 is on DATA VALIDATION LIST ... ?
As well as it will matter, what else (code) You have there ... still?
Seems that You have done some modifications ...

No sir, this is a new document altogether, not the old one. You helped me to complete the old one, thank you.
With this current workbook, I have no code on it at all. I just desire that, anytime cell a1 becomes empty, or anytime cell b1 becomes empty, cell c1 should be empty even if there is a value there.
On the validation list, i have made references to another 2 cells that contains 10f and 20f; so finally, when i click on cell C1, it will either show 10f or 20f in the drop down arrow. Thank You.

Pasadu
You skipped my first question.
This take care Your Please let us say ... too.
Ps My code don't matter - how You would use cell C1.

Attachments

• Pasadu2.xlsb
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
I'm sorry it was not intentional that i skipped a question from you. Is the question how will i use cell C1? It is just for value input. There will be no formula there, just an input. I have seen your attachment, it has answered my question perfectly. Thank you for your assistance.

Pasadu
Hint: Basic functionality for DropDown (Your C1) is to select one of its values.
... Your Please let us say A1=5, B1=20 and C1=300 ... and later You wrote that C1-value could be ... what? 10f or 20f ... hmm?

Back