• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Can you help me with ListBox Code Please?

I downloaded a file that I found somewhere else. I liked it because I can use it for working purposes. I don't manage(or have great skills in VBA) but I am an Excel lover. The file I have attached have the issue that I can't display(for some reason I can´t fathom). I have tried different ways to make the listbox to display the data entered. How can I make it work. Can you take a look at the Search Button code also please? Can you help me please? Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• Excel Data Entry.xlsm
    212.5 KB · Views: 16
See attachment.
What did I change?
I changed the data list into a table.
I added an automatic number, this number is used to find the correct row to edit or delete.
Start typing in the search box, data that do not meet the search criteria will be removed from the list.
Select a line in the listbox to edit or delete.
If you fill "Taken By", when you exit the textbox time is added automatically
If you check "Done" time is added automatically.
If you have questions, please ask. and send more coffee:p

Attachments

• Excel Data Entry.xlsm
    140.2 KB · Views: 13
Wow amazing. I have no words. You are incredibly the best. My mouth is so open wide, I can't still believe it. Thank you so much. If I have something else to ask, I will surely do without hesitation. Thank You so much.

Question...is there a way to get the date on the same part where the time is automatically placed? I am sending a picture of what I would like it to look like. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.2 KB · Views: 16
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss. But i forgot yo ask the same thing for the data that appears on column G corresponding to textbox T_06. Time and date. Sorry for bothering a lot. And thank you so much again in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
Hello. I am using the userform that you helped and did. (It works wow amazingly). Could I make one last request? Could it be possible that the TextBox called "T_01" to have exactly the same format as TextBoxes "T_06" and "T_09"?

Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• T_01.JPG
    T_01.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Format.JPG
    Format.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Excel Data Entry.xlsm
    142.2 KB · Views: 4
It looks great. But now it happens something weird. On the changes you made, now TextBox "T_01", "T_06" and T_09", the three display the correct format as I requested, but as you can see, the three TextBoxes only display the current time as "12:00 AM". No matter if it is a new entry, or if you edit data, it always displays "12:00AM even though it´s 11:50 PM or 3:41 AM. Could it be fixed?
Thank you in advance again.

Attachments

• base 2.JPG
    base 2.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Base 3.JPG
    Base 3.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 3
  • base 4.JPG
    base 4.JPG
    251.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Base 5.JPG
    Base 5.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Excel Data Entry.xlsm
    136.4 KB · Views: 3
For God´s sake! You are simply awesome.!!!!!!! I can´t believe you have done it so FASSSSSST! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Hello Belleke!
I have used and modified the file that you helped me yesterday to fix the issue with the time format. With the modification you did works in a phenomenal way. But for some reason the format in LB_00 changes in the first time sequence. Only time 2 and 3 sequences are displayed ok. I´d love the three time sequences to have the same format "12/10/2020 3:45 AM". It seems to be that I touched something but I can´t figure out what did I do? What Am I doing wrong? Can it be fixed. I am attaching some screenshots and the original file( Modified from the one you fixed yesterday.

Thank you again.
You are amazing.

Attachments

• Request 1.JPG
    Request 1.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 6
  • Request 2.JPG
    Request 2.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Sebastian Data Entry.xlsb
    178.7 KB · Views: 4
For God´s Sake!!!!!!! It is 4:29 AM. I am feeling tiresome jajajjaaj How I could I forget that detail?. I feel so dumb. Thank you so much.

Yes I am living in Costa Rica, Central America. Thank you so much. I better go and have some rest to clear my mind.
Maybe later I´ll ask for some help with the same File. I am so sure that you could help, but it would later.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Hello Belleke. Here I am again. First of all to say thank you for everything you have done for me. I have added a new Sheet called "Guests" to my Workbook. This Workbook has another UserForm called "Guests". That Guests Userform has a ListBox which displays a list of guests. Could it be possible to add in this work, all the features that Guests userform has? I mean when I open my userform de Data Entry, I´d love that list of guest to be automatically displayed on the main Userform Data Entry. For you to have a better understanding, just open the "Guests Userform"(the one that you also helped me to make). All what Guests userform does, I want it in the Data Entry Userform. I hope to have explained in an understandable way what I need.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Guests search.JPG
    Guests search.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Guests search1.JPG
    Guests search1.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Userform.jpg
    Userform.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 5
    124.4 KB · Views: 5
Wow it looks good. But for some reason, when you search by name, it works amazing. But if you click in any of the guest name, the information in TT_00, TT_01, TT_03 and TT_04 does not change. If you Search by Room N°, it doesn´t work either. Now when the userform opens, and you click on any guest name, the textboxes display the information correctly, but then, you click on another name and once again the textboxes dont display the right information. I took a look to the Guest Userform(the one that you made)in the worksheet and it works smoothly perfectly. Please take a look at the Guest userform in this workbook for you to see what I mean.

Thank you soooo much again.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    43.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Guest.PNG
    Guest.PNG
    36 KB · Views: 6
    136.1 KB · Views: 14
WWOWOWOOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AMAZING. I CANT GET TIRED OF SAYING THAT YOU ARE THE BEST. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back