• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Bank Recon where date and amount is common & Bank provide single entry for bulk transaction & in books we record in each entry individually

Status
Not open for further replies.

harman1213

Dear Excel Experts,

I am also stuck on the same situation. I have to do bank recon, where bank gives combined payment entry for particular Date & in our books we records as individual entry.E.g on Date 12/12/2022 Bank Cr Amount 10,000 with single transaction & in our books we have recorded Dr Amount 10,000 with 10 transaction. I have to matched individually with diff promotion combination adding diff amount.

If anybody have any solution for this, Pls share. It would be great help.

Regards,
Harmandeep Singh

harman1213
Did You skipped next sentence?
Post an Excel related Challenge for others to Solve (You must have a solution) Don't post questions here!

About Your: If anybody have any solution for this...
# Move this to correct Forum
# Add a sample Excel-file with some sample data, which shows clear - what do You really would like to get?
... above needs expected results.

If anybody have any solution for this, Pls share. It would be great help.
If the accountancy / bank rules are respected so this is so easy to solve, at child level !​
But if you asked here so I guess this is very not the case​
so you will have to go with mathematics combinations - to search on web, many samples -​
which is often a source of errors without the obvious necessary to check out such common control …​

Thanks for replying. I am attaching a sample file for few transaction for your reference.

Actually there are bulk transaction for which i am facing issue because there no unique field instead of date and amount which is also vary case to case. If you guys provide me any formula which work on date & amount combination.

Attachments

• Sample Recon File.xlsx
    10.7 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back