• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Auto Populate Response - Drop Downlist

Delhi_IT

I have prepared a list of LOB's in my project for which there is one owner for most of the LOB's. However there are couple of LOB's where there is sub division and those sub divisions are owned by different people. To auto populate data in drop down based on my LOB selection I have applied Lookup formula which works good with LOB's where there is one owner but when the LOB which has more than one owner it doesn't work. So, help is required, may be formula/Macro which can be applied in this situation.

LOBOwners
AP
BQ
CR
DS
ET
FU
GV
HW
X
Y
Z
IL
JO

Hi
I ( and other members probably) haven't got the faintest idea about what LOB means
2 Please post a sample sheet with some data and manually calculated results

Thanks Peco for your reply. LOB is just Line of Business/Division of a company. So As I mentioned I have created drop down in excel for various divisions, so if I select division A, the owner name of that division auto populate based on division selection as I am using Lookup formula to get that. However for one of the Division there are more than one owner so LOOKUP formula is not working there. I am attaching a file for your reference as you suggested. Thanks

Attachments

• LOB.xlsx
    10.7 KB · Views: 2
Back