• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Assistance Taking Inventory List to Something Better

RIck151

This inventory list is for when employees are given work material. It uses vlookup for item numbers (some doesn't have any) and vlookup for the shift the employee works on to pull up data. It will be maintained by a customer service rep without any excel experience, just data entry.
What I would like is an easy way to:
Calculate remaining qty. Currently, you have to remember/find what was remaining amount so that a basic subtraction equation to take effect.
A reorder point notifier.
I can explain to the CSR how to maintain. It's just that everything I'm finding on youtube seems to be so overpowered for what I'm trying to make happen.
Please take a look

Attachments

• Inventory list Receiving.xlsx
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
hi,Try to look at how the second part of the equation is fixed

Attachments

• Inventory list Receiving-1.xlsx
    25.3 KB · Views: 12
I'm currently trying to figure out how to do a sumif to keep track of current inventory. I thinking of just getting rid of that qty on hand column, and placing a master table on the side, or either on another sheet. Maybe I can just place it on the item sheet since the info is already there.
And I can't get it to work unfortunately. I'm using exceljet.net to explain a sumif but it's not working.

Last edited:
Back