• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Apply automatic formatting when pasting in a screenshot

Often I use the screen snipping tool to capture a screenshot, then I copy that picture and paste it into Excel and format it with borders and a width of 1.25 so it has a black border around it. Then I copy that picture and paste it into OneNote.

Is there a way to configure Excel so that when I paste the screenshot image it into Excel, the image will automatically have a black border with a width of 1.25?

I do this quite frequently so I would like to find a way to minimize the repetitive actions when I apply picture formatting.

Good idea. I would want that macro to be available if I open a new workbook. To do that, I am guessing I would save the macro in the Personal Workbook. Is this true?

You can save the macro in a REGULAR MODULE in the workbook you are using to save the images. Paste a command button the sheet where the images will be saved and connect the button to the macro.

Back