• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Anyone ever get remnants of objects from copied sheets that they can't delete?

mvirgilio53

I have a dashboard that has a scroll bar on it and I copied this dashboard in order to make a similar one that uses different data. In the copied dashboard there is a small sliver of the scroll bar from the original dashboard that I cannot move or delete and it is driving me nuts. Has this ever happend to anyone? Any idea how to remove it? Thanks.

Have you tried:

+ Scroll the page up/down so that the slither is off the page and then move it back?

+ Save the file to a differemnt name, close Excel and Restart Excel and re-open the file?

+ Go into Design Mode, can you select/delete the scroll bar ?

+ Widen the rows/columns which are near the scroll bar to see if you can fully expose/select/delete it

+ Try using the Open & Repair option from the File, Open Dialogue. It is hidden on the drop down on the open button

+ Try opening in a newer or even an older version of Excel and see if that helps

If the above doesn't help can you post it somewhere for us to have a look

Please Let us know how you go

Thanks for all the tips, I tried all of that and nothing could get rid of it. I ended up just scrapping it and starting over.

Back