• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Annual Leave Form Autofill

fareedexcel

Dear Experts,

Could you please assist on the attached sheet. I have mentioned the details in the sheet on the requirements.

Attachments

• Annual Leave Ticket Form.xlsx
    12.6 KB · Views: 15
Cross posted. Please read forum rules.

• Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

It is taking to a new forum. Can anyone give a solution in this forum.

My request is,

1. I have two sheets, Form sheet & Master File sheet. In the Form Sheet, if I enter the ERP No, excel should check in the Master File Sheet whether data exists, if yes, then the data (Mob No & Email Id) should auto populate in the Form sheet.

2. In case if the data is not available in the Master File, then excel should allow me to enter the data manually in the Form sheet which inturn should auto populated in the Master File sheet (So we can use the data for future reference)

Please Help with a solution.

Back