• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Animation or Interaction

REDDOG

Hi,
I am looking for some support in adding some animation or interaction to a schedule I have in Excel.
Simply I have a shipping schedule that determines
1. Collection date/time
2.Arrival at Port Time date/time
3. Vessel departure date/ time
4. Vessel arrival at destination port date/time
5 Departure from destination port date time
6 Arrival at Customer warehouse date time

I want to add a truck or ship icon that animates on a timeline based on the six stages described above

So in addition to the schedule timetable I can graphically represent the journey stages from 1-6 with the respective icon ( truck/ train or ship) for each stage.

is this possible ?
I look forward to suggestions
Kind Regards
Red

REDDOG
Do ...?
As You wrote Yourself - it's related - it should add to it -
then here could be both projects for use with same file.

The icons are part of the series markers (somewhat oversize at 48 pts). To make an icon disappear, plot it at #N/A. The above version is intended to show the shipment is behind schedule. If you use the Excel function NOW(), the images could move through the day. Each time you want a new icon, you will have to introduce a new series.

Attachments

• ShippingChart.xlsx
    33 KB · Views: 12
Hi Peter,
I understand the principle of what you have demonstrated, what I cannot see or have the knowledge to apply is how to activate the animation ? Is this something that you could share with me please?
Regards
RED

Back