• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

android and vba

sorry for what i will ask. i don't now if is a question for this topic
i have been searching to net about and reading articles
and i am almost certain that it can't be done what i want.
a last try for your opinions
i have a very good workbook just perfect for what i want with many macro and buttons etg. but as i read vba can't work to android or ios there isn't any app that can run macro
is it like that?
my second thought is to turn my book to an application but that means i have to change prog.language as i can't find way to convert excel to exe or to create apk with the design of my book and data and fuctions.
thank you for listening me any thought would be helpfully

Excel on IOS or Android don't support macros
You can setup an Excel Web App and publish that
Then it is accessible through a web browser

i am searching over about thank you. any other idea?
to be honest in my thoughts was to build a site for online and offline use
thinking that it would be more difficult.
my workbook is about to take orders from customers B2B for over 1200 different products. in windows environment and excel is almost ready with many other possibilities (statistics information history etc ) the only thing that i haven't done is to close the order and send it to warehouse for packing. but in excel i know how to do this. thank you for listening me

Excel isn't meant as hosted application. I'd recommend you seek other alternative. While workaround may exist, it's going to create a lot more headache down the line, as it's out of scope of Excel and will require quite a bit of maintenance.

There are plenty of free/cheap CRM/POS/Inventory management software out there. Try one of those and see if it meets your need.

Back