• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Allow Hide Sheet but Disable Delete Sheet

yorkbay

Hi - I'm stuck and need an assist.
I have a very complex workbook that I cannot protect as protection interferes with my VBA code for hidden\unhidden sheets during execution of code.
I do have protected sheets that allow selection of both locked and unlocked cells but prohibit copy/paste etc. on individual sheets.
My VBA code hides and unhides various sheets (15 total) throughout the user experience - I do NOT want the user to be able to rename or delete any of these.
The code also allows the user to 'run report' which creates a new sheet and names the sheet with todays date and time
For these 'report' sheets (for which I will never know the name), I want to allow the user to rename or delete as necessary WHILE protecting the other sheets in the workbook to not be able to be deleted or renamed yet still allow them to be hidden/unhidden while code runs. I would appreciate the assist. Thanks in advance.

yorkbay
As a new member, please reread Forum Rules
especially How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
has many advices which You seems to skip.
You'll find that list from that link.

Back