• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Allocation of parts& their cutting program no. to their purchase order

Gaurav Vohra

We've three tables:
Table1: Cutting datasheet, here we store data for part no., it's cutting program no. & qty. cut in that program.
Table2: Part & program allocation data, this sheet is to be dynamically updated using data entered in sheet 1 & sheet 3 such that any part is allocated qty. equal to given in po. This qty. may be fulfilled by multiple cutting programs. We need list of all programs & qty. in each program that is used to complete qty. of that part in that particular PO.
Table3: Excess stock for future consumption, this sheet is dynamically updated based on the difference of qty. of part cut & qty. required of that part in pending Pos.

Table 1 & Table 2 will keep on expanding.

Attachments

Gaurav Vohra

Hello everybody.
As suggested by Vletm, I've revised the outlay of the sheet. I've shown multiple views of the same tables as data is entered progressively. Also, I've added remarks on the extreme right in the coloured box.

We've three tables:

Table1: Cutting datasheet, here we store data for part no. & it's cutting program no.(nest no.) & qty. of that part cut in that nest.

Table2: Order received for different parts, for each entry in this table we've to allocate two types of data:
a) nest no. in which that part was cut.
b) quantity of that part allocated to this po.
This is to be dynamically updated using data entered in Table1 & Table 3 such that any part is allocated qty. equal to given in po. This qty. may be fulfilled by multiple cutting programs(nests). We need a list of all nests & qty. in each nest that is used to complete qty. of that part in that particular PO.

Table3: Excess stock for future consumption, this sheet is dynamically updated based on the difference of qty. of part cut & qty. required of that part in pending Pos.

Table 1 & Table 2 will keep on getting entries.

Attachments

vletm

Excel Ninja
Gaurav Vohra
Have You reread Your T&U-column 'comments'?
T3 ... okay?
T20 ... something happened which some rules or not?
If this is clear for You, then okay ... for You otherwise check again.

Gaurav Vohra

Hello Vletm, I've checked, it is okay. Kindly read the following:
1) A1, cut qty.2, required 1, allocated 1, moved to surplus 1 (2-1)
2) A2, cut qty.3, required 0, allocated 0, moved to surplus 3 (3-0)
3) B1, cut qty.2, required 3, allocated 2, moved to surplus 0 (2-2), shortfall 1 (3-2)
4) D1, cut qty.2, required 0, allocated 0, moved to surplus 2 (2-0)