• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Allocating Stock-In-Hand To Ship-out

rahulmamtora

Disclaimer: I admit this is cross-posting, as I had first posted this on Excelforms and I did not get the solution that I am looking for.

Hi All,

Please refer to the below snapshot. I want your help to be able to allocate available stock as shippable and alongside it running Stock leftover until it gets exhausted.

So in here I have some dummy order numbers and 3 material in stock and based on the ordered quantity I want to allocate available stock until it becomes zero.

I tried using nested-if, but since my actual data is too big and some of the cases where for some of the materials the rows are more than 30, I found it difficult to arrive at a formula that suffices my above requirement of allocating shippable and showing stock leftover, if any.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Attachments

• Stock Allocation - Sample.xlsb
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
rahulmamtora
Your: I did not get the solution that I am looking for.
Do You expect to get exact solution within 24hrs? ... You should learn to wait as long as others have free time
Is Your sample enough close with Your real usage? ... if it's - then You would already have Your solution from other cross-posted Forum.

Last edited:
According to any forum rules, you must post a link for each forum where you have created the same thread …​

I have already given the link in the disclaimer. Request you to click on Excelforums in the disclaimer.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not complete as at least another forum is missing so you must post here links for all other forums …​

The reposts are in below forums ---

Last edited by a moderator:
Back