• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Allocate Invoice with Payment/Return and Credit note Basis on Early dated invoice to Later dated payment alone

amitsahuu

Hi All,

At time vendors do provide multiple invoice and multiple payments. I am here to look out match with invoice with Payment/credit note as on FIFO basis. Please help me to provide formulas which will help to match the invoice with payment date as per FIFO(Invoice date should be prior to to payment date) .

Few condition for matching as- payment/Credit Note or returns only matches with invoices which are prior to the payment/CN. Also to show the reminder value in the column. A later date invoice cant match with earlier dated payment. in same not a earlier dated Payment/Credit Note cant match with later invoice date. And the same value need to show in the column.

I have attached in the excel as sample of result. Please help me to provide a formula for that.
Column A is Vendor details, Column B refers to Doc type . Column C refers to Doc Date. Column F is result column which I want to know. It only matches with particular vendors detail with above mentioned conditions. Also wherever it cant matches or half matched it shows the value or rest of the unapplied value.

Attachments

• Data.xlsx
    10.1 KB · Views: 6
Back