• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

adding a text box to dash board

Nabila Hemed

Hello. I have a dash board with pivot tables inside it. I want to add a text box so that I can write something different each time I change the fields in the dash board. In the file I have attached, I have shown where I want the text to be and what I want to do with it. Help please

Attachments

• Zonal Dashboard - Copy.xlsm
    136.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I want the text box to have a connected slicer/filter. So that when I filter the dash board for region 1, then I can also filter the text box and and be able to write notes for region 1.
Later if i filter the dashboard for region 2, then the text box also gets filtered and i can then write separate notes for region 2.

Write now I cant filter the text box, so I have to write notes for region 1 and 2 together. I dont want that. I want to be able to write notes for each region separately.

I still need help. Extracting the selection from the slicer means I will use that over my text box to filter the text box. Then what do I do with the camera technique. Sorry Im a novice but determined to work this out

Back