1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

According to the selection of the drop down list, list only and add

Discussion in 'Ask an Excel Question' started by deciog, Aug 11, 2017.

1. deciog

deciog Member

According to the selection of the drop down list, list only and add

In this template this summary, original worksheet plus 1000 records

Thanks in advance for any help.

Decio of Brazil

Attached Files:

2. Chihiro

Chihiro Well-Known Member

It would help if you let me know what Column I criteria is for. And how it's supposed to filter the data.
    upload_2017-8-11_14-2-29.png

Edit: Ah, never mind. I found it in the 2nd level header ;)
  3. Chihiro

Chihiro Well-Known Member

Here you go. I changed column header values for "Entradas" & the other value. Since it wasn't exact match to dropdown value.

In D22:
    =IFERROR(INDEX($D$5:$D$18,MATCH(0,IF(($C$5:$C$18=$K$4)*(YEAR($B$5:$B$18)=$M$4),COUNTIF($D$21:$D21,$D$5:$D$18),""),0)),"")

Confirmed as Array (CTRL + SHIFT+ENTER)

In E22:
    =SUMIFS(INDEX($E$5:$F$18,,MATCH($I$4,$E$4:$F$4,0)),$C$5:$C$18,$K$4,$D$5:$D$18,$D22,$B$5:$B$18,">="&DATE($M$4,1,1),$B$5:$B$18,"<="&DATE($M$4,12,31))

You can nest E22 formula in =IF(D22="","",Formula), if you don't want to show 0 when Column D is blank.

Attached Files:

4. deciog

deciog Member

Chihiro, thank you very much.

It was getting crazy to find the solution, you got it right, fantastic, thank you.

Decio
  5. bosco_yip

bosco_yip Well-Known Member

Another option in non-CSE formula solution,

1] In D22, formula copy down :

=IFERROR(INDEX(D$5:D$18,MATCH(1,INDEX((C$5:C$18=K$4)*(YEAR(B$5:B$18)=M$4)*(COUNTIF(D$21:D21,D$5:D$18)=0),0),0)),"")

2] In E22, formula copy down :

=IFERROR(1/(1/SUMPRODUCT((C$5:C$18=K$4)*(D$5:D$18=D22)*(YEAR(B$5:B$18)=M$4),IF(I$4="Entradas",E$5:E$18,F$5:F$18))),"")

Regards
    Bosco

Attached Files:

deciog likes this.
  6. deciog

deciog Member

Bosco

Very much Thank you, this is perfect, I will use this option is much faster.

You are execelente in the formulas, fantastic

Strong hug

Decio