• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

20000 comments

SirJB7

Excel Rōnin
@Chandoo

Hi!

Congratulations! ... 1st. 20K, or 2nd. 10K, or 40% of 50K,...

Keep on going for nexts... whatever unit you choose... but let Excel rest for a while and do the calculations manually :)

My best wishes!

I have to admit, the craziest stat I saw in Chandoo's analysis was the amount of spam that gets generated o_O

Also SirJB7, I see that you are almost to 2000 posts. I expect to see an equally detailed analysis provided by yourself. =P

@Luke M

Hi!

If I cut off welcome messages, kindly indications and thanking/acknowleding messages, I think I haven't arrived yet to first kilo... so, you'll have to wait for three things:

a) that I arrive to my actual neat 2K

b) that I convince (even if I have to use bribery) Chandoo to do it for me, as I doubt I could learn to do it before my next 2K

c) that I post it here as a new topic and get the solution from this amazing, awesome and semper fi & ready and my favorite Excel Ninja, Luke M

Regards!

PS: BTW, am I wrong or I didn't find your first 2K comments post? You didn't miss doing it, did you?

I dont think Those stats don't include the forums

I think the forums are at about 6000 posts and 24000 comments already give of take a few

@Hui

Hi!

I realize they don't include the forums, I was talking about today's mail. It's just Luke M trying to make me work, and I don't know neither why nor how :)

Regards!

As you Hui says, Forums have played a major part in reducing site comments. Many people now reach here to ask questions than ask them on post pages. It would be fascinating to see similar analysis for forum data. But I will save it for a later date.

I do like Chandoo's analysis of Hui's posts that he did one time for Hui's birthday. After working a little on the pay vs. country dashboard challenge, I have a better appreciation for how hard it can be to limit scope.

http://chandoo.org/wp/2011/01/14/birthday-gift-hui/

Back