• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to use Pivot Table as data for normal Chart or How to make Pivot Chart matched with the previous

Rere

Dear All Master :)

previously I use a normal chart from the normal data table and now I change the data table by using Pivot table, however, I Can't find the right method by using pivot chart to create the same chart result

I attached the previous char report for reference chart style. (Sample Chart.xlsx)

And I attached the pivot table that I expect as reference data on a normal chart with dynamic auto range. (Sample.xlsm)

And thank you for @NARAYANK991 for the previous Threads

NARAYANK991

Attachments

• Sample Chart.xlsx
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Sample.xlsm
    63.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi,
You should make your pivot in the same way you want your chart to look like.
Get rid of those ugly filters (select one on the chart, right click and select Hide all field buttons on chart). Then basically you format a pivot chart as you would a standard chart.
Add some slicers to make it more interactive.

Hi All,

Did anyone know how to add code to my target in the picture ?? ( I expect target can be a change as the option TOP/BOTTOM and number of Sort )

Code:
Select Case Target.Address
  Case rngType.Address, _
    rngNum.Address              'Check Opsi Sort + Jumlah Sort yang diingkan
  Application.ScreenUpdating = False
  pf.ClearAllFilters            'Clear semua filter Pivot
  If rngNum.Value > 0 And _
        rngType > 0 Then
    pf.PivotFilters.Add _
        Type:=rngTypeSel.Value, _
        DataField:=pfD, _
        Value1:=rngNum.Value 'Rubah Sort tipe menjadi TOP/Bottom lalu memilih daa Pivot dan jumlah Sort yang dipilih
       End If
End Select

Attachments

• Order Value.jpg
    Order Value.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
Back