• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

GST HSN Code wise summary purpose a formula

GVN KUMAR

Sir

I am Tax consultant
i ma learn a Basic course form this site

i am filing GST returns time HSN Code summary for
1 traders a month total sale of so many products and write a bill books and our staff enter that data in HSN code wise but

GSTR 1 filing time HNS code summary is very hard task for each HSN Summary preparation
any formula for day to day HSN code for sale of products.

Attachments

• HSN SUMMERY.xlsx
    16.2 KB · Views: 39
Sir marvels, wonder, excellent sir we are using simple filter time lot of time taking sir.
but your formula writing data analysis and report generation awesome sir
your formula writing unbelievable of data generation sir simple very essay way

we are wonder sir ur valuable time spend to us
we are two pages (ctr+~)print out sir formula
but how to remember / how to write formula learning sir

i am joining course but i did not learn this large formula writing

salute sir

sir one doubt sir
a column press just F2 (edit) and enter its error code automatic display and answer not showing why sir

Hi ,

The problem is the column headers and row labels are using array formulae ; to enter these , it is not enough to press the ENTER key.

To enter array formulae , you have to press the 3 keys combination of CTRL SHIFT ENTER.

So if you press F2 in a cell which contains an array formula (known by the {} parentheses surrounding the formula , in the formula bar) , either press the ESC key to exit without making any changes , or press the 3 keys combination of CTRL SHIFT ENTER to exit after accepting the changes made.

Narayan

sir quick answer very to happy sir

but sir without our data can how to write this formula

sir could provide an empty this type of temple for we are 40 traders so thery are using two hsn summery
some one only 1 hsn
some one 10 to 100 hsn summery but how to we are using this formula

could u provide a empty temple

Hi ,

As such the worksheet can be used by merely changing the data which you have entered in the tab named question.

However , I can make a few changes to the workbook so that the named ranges I have defined will become dynamic ; give me some time and I will upload the revised workbook.

Narayan

ok sir
take ur own time sir

Same file we are extra HSN code adding in A column same entered in B,C,D columns adding data (extra HSN Codes 10 to 20 enoughf but rows increasing up to 1500 sir for our monthly sales of medical shop )

its auto working in ur writing formula file auto results enough sir

we are crores of thanks you sir
salute sir ur knowledge

you are proving sir knowledge is light to ours

Hi ,

Try out the attached file.

I have defined two named ranges called HSN_code and UnitOfMeasure ; if you want others to use this workbook , it is best to give them a copy of this workbook after you have cleared the worksheet tab named Input of all existing data , except for the header labels in row 3.

Let them enter / copy their data into the range A4:D4 downwards , as far as their data extends.

I have entered the row labels and column headers for around 100 rows and 100 columns ; if this does not suffice , please send me the concerned workbook and I will make the necessary changes.

Other than entering data into the tab named Input , nothing else needs to be done , except for setting the print area in the tab named Output.

Narayan

Attachments

• Sample File.xlsx
    198.7 KB · Views: 53
sir thank you sir
thank you a lot sir
ur valuable time spending to us and give good advice and future needs will filling

salute sir
thank you a crores

The answers you give are our lesson and experience From your answers we will know whether the formula can be used as well, can be written in many different ways, many problems can be easily solved with this formula combination.

Back