• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

FIFO Calculation

sreepathi

Dear Members,

Please find the attachment of Stock Statement, where the same has been extracted from software, for the same I needed the following formulas for calculating

1​
Don't bother about heading highlighted in Yellow Color
2​
this one I have pulled out from monthly stock register by using pivot table
3​
meaning of alphabetics
oOpening
ppurchase
rpreprocess
ssales
cclosing stock
uConsumption
4​
Requirement
Closing stock should get valued at FIFO BASIS
Note: Physical Stock Verification will be done every month, and Closing Stock gets entered every month manually, so no the Closing stock should get calculated on fifo basis
5​
consumption should be on total
opening
+
purchase
+
reprocess
-
salesRates will be calculated on purchase(FIFO) Basis
-
closing stockManual stock will be entered after ward it will be calculated on FIFO BASIS
=
consumption

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    209 KB · Views: 10
Patience, this is a free forum where volunteers help for free on their spare time.
You cannot expect our members to be sitting behind their screens waiting for your questions...
If urgent, pay sites are more than willing to help
On XLforum you were also reminded of this behaviour

Last edited:
Kindly help me with this, any doubt kindly post,

Thanks
Haven't looked at your specific sheet, but there was a recent FIFO formula challenge on the Microsoft Excel discussion page, see if this helps:

Patience, this is a free forum where volunteers help for free on their spare time.
You cannot expect our members to be sitting behind their screens waiting for your questions...
If urgent, pay sites are more than willing to help
On XLforum you were also reminded of this behaviour

For your kind information i have not mentioned anywhere i needed it urgently, no where i have used harsh words

Back