• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Calculate the interest on the basis of the condition

fun2bala

Hi Team,

PFA file, where it relates to society maintenance due and amount recd. from the flat owners.

Interest to be calculated on the amount @ 21% p.a till he doesn't pays.
Once recd. from the member with interest then maintenance due sheet should show nil balance, if amt. paid is just maintenance amt. only and interest is pending then int. amt. to be show in maint. due sheet.

Thanks

Attachments

• Working.xlsx
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
hello
I NOT Understand any thing , how to get Result For 105 ...but i haven't any Information for it in Down Table ?!!!

hello
I NOT Understand any thing , how to get Result For 105 ...but i haven't any Information for it in Down Table ?!!!
Hi Hany,
For 105- his maintenace charges is rs.2500 but he didnt paid for dec till jan it means interest will be charged for 2 months and for jan hed didnt paid hence for jan int will be for 1 month.

And for Down Table- maintenance due sheet details to fetch from Revenue Sheet (Down Table)
Revenue Sheet is the details amt recd from memebrs on this basis we have to maintain maintenance due sheet.

Last edited:
Back