• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Date range (If Statement)

Manuel998

Hi Team,

I am looking to see that if any number is present in the data table and fall within the date range specified then can it return yes. your help is much appreciated workbook sample attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Date Test.xlsx
    11.6 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Rahul but it did not work i basically need a formulae in cell CB7 that looks at the data in columns R:BY and if they are within the date range of 5 Yrs (cells R1:BY) and they have a value in cell R7 or any other cell between R7 and BY7 then the result in CB7 should show yes.

any help on this will be much appreciated as i have tried a few if statements and it doesn't seem to give me the answer i need?

Thanks Rahul but it did not work i basically need a formulae in cell CB7 that looks at the data in columns R:BY and if they are within the date range of 5 Yrs (cells R1:BY) and they have a value in cell R7 or any other cell between R7 and BY7 then the result in CB7 should show yes.
Hi @Manuel998,

But there is no value in B7:BY7 ?

Back