• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Inventory solution

Mohandas

This file is for tracking the inventory for the manufactuing products

I have 3 sheets

1 RM (Raw Material)
2 PM (Packaging Material)
3 FM (Finished Material)

I have to select in the FM the raw material which is multiple may be more than 1 and pacaking material which also can be the multiple and the stock has to reduced in the concerned sheets

Any solution for this format

Please help

Regards

Mohandas

Attachments

• STOCK STATEMENT (1).xlsx
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
This file is for tracking the inventory for the manufactuing products

I have 3 sheets

1 RM (Raw Material)
2 PM (Packaging Material)
3 FM (Finished Material)

I have to select in the FM the raw material which is multiple may be more than 1 and pacaking material which also can be the multiple and the stock has to reduced in the concerned sheets

Any solution for this format

Please help

Regards

Mohandas
I don't think you've made yourself clear as to what you need your spreadsheet to do. Please rephrase with what you are looking to accomplish. You may want to use specific sheet and cell references and show what the expected results you are looking for.

Last edited:
I don't think you've made yourself clear as to what you need your spreadsheet to do. Please rephrase with what you are looking to accomplish. You may want to use specific sheet and cell references and show what the expected results you are looking for.

Attachments

• STOCK STATEMENT (1).xlsx
    21.2 KB · Views: 12
Back