• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

drop down selection

rupal1234

If i select from A4 dropdown like if i select For 1.5 then it should show 1.5 contents A4 to J4 and if i select For 2.5 from A4 dropdown then it should show 2.5 data A14 to J14.

Attachments

• Core dupnew (1-11-18).xlsm
    30.5 KB · Views: 7
1] I removed your 2nd table, one table in A2:J4 for dropdown selection is enough.

2] See attached file with formula used in steps.

p.s. this is a formula solution, I removed your code and save in xlsx type normal Excel worksheet.

Regards
Bosco

Attachments

• CoreDupnew(1-11-18)-1.xlsx
    20.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Your solution is very interesting thankyou.
Now i need some changes like if i select A4 dropdown For 2.5 then insulation should also be change like D14 Pvc 13 and XLPE 8 from the dropdown and if i select A4 dropdown For 1.5 then insulation D4 PVC 8 and XLPE 6 from the drop down

Attachments

• Core dupnew (9-11-18).xlsm
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
Your solution is very interesting thankyou.
Now i need some changes like if i select A4 dropdown For 2.5 then insulation should also be change like D14 Pvc 13 and XLPE 8 from the dropdown and if i select A4 dropdown For 1.5 then insulation D4 PVC 8 and XLPE 6 from the drop down
upload_2018-11-14_18-32-48.png

1] Please refer to my post #.5, I have mentioned E4 is a Validation dropdown list, and should be clicked to check after selected the cable size in A4.

2] How to do it also stated in row 15-18 (see above extracted picture)

Regards
Bosco

B
View attachment 56462

1] Please refer to my post #.5, I have mentioned E4 is a Validation dropdown list, and should be clicked to check after selected the cable size in A4.

2] How to do it also stated in row 15-18 (see above extracted picture)

Regards
Bosco
But it is showing error like you cannot use references to other worksheets or workbooks for data validation criteria

Back