• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

need to bifurcate data on different sheet

hello everyone,

I need a help, as on previous post i'm not getting any reply from anyone.

I need to bifurcate data according to voucher no shown n data, and there is a subledger column[contains value 0,1,2] in the database, I need to bifurcate the data according to it on the different sheets, and the file is attached too, with the database
please anyone help me.

Attachments

• A&A - Copy.xlsx
    606.7 KB · Views: 9
Perhaps you don't get a reply, because the case is not clearly explained with an example or highlight where things go wrong and what you'd expect to be correct.
The vlookup used has the argument TRUE in the end. As I understand you need and exact match. Thus that argument should be FALSE.
Would that make a difference?

Perhaps you don't get a reply, because the case is not clearly explained with an example or highlight where things go wrong and what you'd expect to be correct.
The vlookup used has the argument TRUE in the end. As I understand you need and exact match. Thus that argument should be FALSE.
Would that make a difference?
Can you please see the data file VOU in the excel sheet??, there is a column name subledger in it, it contains value 0,1,2 i.e. 1 for CDS, 2 for LOAN, and on the LOAN sheet I only need LOAN values from all the table and on CDS sheet I need CDS values only

Can you please see the data file VOU in the excel sheet??, there is a column name subledger in it, it contains value 0,1,2 i.e. 1 for CDS, 2 for LOAN, and on the LOAN sheet I only need LOAN values from all the table and on CDS sheet I need CDS values only
A. The following formulae in "CDS" Sheet

1] In D1 :

=COUNTIFS(Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE], Entered_LEDCODE,Table_VOUFILE[SUBLEDGER],1)

2] In C6 Ctrl+Shift+Enter array formula copied across to I6 and all copied down

=IF($B6="","",INDEX(Table_VOUFILE,SMALL(IF((Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE]=Entered_LEDCODE)*(Table_VOUFILE[SUBLEDGER]=1),ROW(Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE])-ROW(Table_VOUFILE[[#Headers],[LEDCODE]])),COUNTIF($B$6:$B6,Entered_LEDCODE)),MATCH(C$5,Table_VOUFILE[#Headers],0)))

3] In R15, copied down :

=IF($F6="D",$G6,"")

4] In T15, copied down :

=IF($F6="C",$G6,"")

5] In V14 :

=IFERROR(VLOOKUP($G$2,Table_MEMBER, 21,0),0)

B. The following formulae in "Loan" Sheet

1] In D1 :

=COUNTIFS(Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE], Entered_LEDCODE,Table_VOUFILE[SUBLEDGER],2)

=IF($B6="","",INDEX(Table_VOUFILE,SMALL(IF((Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE]=Entered_LEDCODE)*(Table_VOUFILE[SUBLEDGER]=2),ROW(Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE])-ROW(Table_VOUFILE[[#Headers],[LEDCODE]])),COUNTIF($B$6:$B6,Entered_LEDCODE)),MATCH(C$5,Table_VOUFILE[#Headers],0)))

Regards
Bosco

Attachments

• A&A - Copy(1).xlsx
    566.4 KB · Views: 3
A. The following formulae in "CDS" Sheet

1] In D1 :

=COUNTIFS(Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE], Entered_LEDCODE,Table_VOUFILE[SUBLEDGER],1)

=IF($B6="","",INDEX(Table_VOUFILE,SMALL(IF((Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE]=Entered_LEDCODE)*(Table_VOUFILE[SUBLEDGER]=1),ROW(Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE])-ROW(Table_VOUFILE[[#Headers],[LEDCODE]])),COUNTIF($B$6:$B6,Entered_LEDCODE)),MATCH(C$5,Table_VOUFILE[#Headers],0)))

3] In R15, copied down :

=IF($F6="D",$G6,"")

4] In T15, copied down :

=IF($F6="C",$G6,"")

5] In V14 :

=IFERROR(VLOOKUP($G$2,Table_MEMBER, 21,0),0)

B. The following formulae in "Loan" Sheet

1] In D1 :

=COUNTIFS(Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE], Entered_LEDCODE,Table_VOUFILE[SUBLEDGER],2)

=IF($B6="","",INDEX(Table_VOUFILE,SMALL(IF((Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE]=Entered_LEDCODE)*(Table_VOUFILE[SUBLEDGER]=2),ROW(Table_VOUFILE[LEDCODE])-ROW(Table_VOUFILE[[#Headers],[LEDCODE]])),COUNTIF($B$6:$B6,Entered_LEDCODE)),MATCH(C$5,Table_VOUFILE[#Headers],0)))

Regards
Bosco

Sir Bosco,

Please check your file, I just opened the file and changed the Membership No. to 77, then the all things got changed(it's good), but please see the attached Screen

Attachments

• PIC-11.JPG
    PIC-11.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 13
  • PIC-12.JPG
    PIC-12.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
Sir Bosco,

Please check your file, I just opened the file and changed the Membership No. to 77, then the all things got changed(it's good), but please see the attached Screen

I did not gave formula in respect to "Membership No." ?

Which formula cell did you asked for ?

Regards
Bosco

Sir,
I'm not asking for the formula I was saying that when I change the value, it does not gave the proper result at that time, then I re-entered the formula and pressed "Ctrl + Shift + Enter", then It worked for me.

now can you help again for the same file??

as I need to make another file using these result. I need to bifurcate the data with the dates for the following result.

The other thing I want except this is that I need to print the bank Statement from the following VOUCHER "sheet", the LED code for the following is 532
as I entered "532" in the place, then it must ask for the dates " as in the bank statement" in the result sheet.

The formulas are enough good to help me.

Thanks

Back