5 Shortcuts for you, one for every weekday [Awesome August]
Let’s kick start our Awesome August 2016 with a simple but very useful set of shortcuts. 5 shortcuts, one for each weekday.
- Monday ALT + M N: Opens name manager. Very handy, if you have quite a few range names and want to edit / manage them. Remember, this is a sequence shortcut, that means, you press ALT M, let go of both keys and then press N.
- Tuesday CTRL + T: Create a new table from data in current region. For more on tables, check out our Introduction to Excel Tables page.
- Wednesday CTRL + W: Close the current workbook, while keeping Excel open.
- Thursday ALT + T O: Opens Excel options. Very easy to remember too.
- Friday CTRL F: Fridays can be hard to concentrate. Use CTRL+F to find what you want in the current workbook. Use CTRL+H if you wish to do a find replace.
Bonus for weekends – CTRL+S: Save you work before you vanish for the weekend using the CTRL+S shortcut.
That is all for now. If you are looking for more shortcuts, check out our comprehensive Excel keyboard shortcut list.
What are your favorite Excel shortcuts?
Tell me and rest of our readers what are your most favorite and useful Excel shortcuts. Post them in the comments section.
This post is part of our Awesome August Excel Festival.
Leave a Reply
|Introduction to Forecasting in Excel 2016 [Charts & Visual Analysis]||Add any number of days, months or years to a date with this simple trick|