How can I help you in 2016? [Survey]
A very happy new year to you. May 2016 be your most awesome year yet.
This year too I plan to share tutorials, tips, podcasts & videos to make you awesome. I hope to focus on
- Excel 2016 – exploring new features
- Power BI – What is it, how does it make you awesome.
- Write a sequel to The VLOOKUP Book.
- Launch a new online course on Power BI & New Excel.
- Run 2 more batches of 50 ways to analyze data program in Feb & July 2016.
- Run another dashboard contest on Chandoo.org
- Write about awesome ways to work with data – formulas, charts, tables, pivots etc.
- Talk about many advanced and work specific Excel scenarios in the podcast
But wait, what do you want to learn more…?
While these are my plans, I want to make sure Chandoo.org helps you the best. So please take a minute and answer this one question survey.
What is the one topic / area of Excel you want to master in 2016?
Use below form to answer the question. Alternatively, you may post your answer in the comment section.
Do you want to be awesome in Excel?
Here is a smart way to become awesome in Excel. Just signup for my Excel newsletter. Every week you will receive an Excel tip, tutorial, template or example delivered to your inbox. What more, as a joining bonus, I am giving away a 25 page eBook containing 95 Excel tips & tricks. Please sign-up below:
Your email address is safe with us. Our policies
Leave a Reply
|2016 Calendar, daily planner Excel templates [free downloads]||CP051: VLOOKUP FAQs – Most frequently asked questions about VLOOKUP – Answered|