• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Will pay for some ongoing dashboard visualization type work

TyWils

Hello all. I hope this request is appropriate for this forum. (I read through the rules and couldn't find anything to the contrary.) This place is great and I don't want to be out of line. At any rate, I'm looking for someone who can do contract work for me building some classy dashboards and data visualizations. I have some work that comes up from time to time and I'd like to have a couple of people I could contract with to do that work for me. (Obviously side job, project type stuff.) So if you are a whiz/ninja with dashboards and snappy visualizations and you are interested in some side work, drop me an email with a brief bio and quick sketch of your awesome skills. Some examples of things you've done would be fantastic as great looking, functional visuals will be the first criteria I am looking at. You need to have strong proficiency with various data connections as well. The more database experience the better too. Ready..set..go.. convince me you are spectacular (and somewhat cheap) :)

My email is: tywilsoncommerce at that email domain owned by google.

Back