• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

What data is feeding a Pivot Table

JJ

I have a pivot table in a model that has been set up by a consultant who predictably has now taken his fee and buggered off. Where do I click on the existing pivot table to definiatively prove what table of data is feeding it please?

Click in the Pivot Table
On the Pivot Table Tools, Options menu bar select Change Data Source, Change Data Source
It will show you the source

Hi @JJ

Click on your pivot table at the Ribbon see Options menu. Click on Change data source and it will tell you were the Data has come from.

Take care

Take care

Piv.JPG

@Smallman

55kps!!! now come on, they dont even have such low speeds in New Zeland...:DD

Not quite sure what to do with my 100mbs.....:p

@bobhc

I have wireless 4g broadband at about 8mps which is cosidered fast here. However, my family just visited and used all my monthly allowance. Telstra our national carrier, in their wisdom shaped me to 55kps. So until Friday I am back to 90s Internet speeds.

As for your comment about our me being from across the ditch, I think you know very well that I don't cosy up to sheep of a night, unless of course they are very attractive :) I am from a land down under, where women glow and men plunder, or so I am told.

@JJ the answer is often right in front of us. Now you know...

Take it easy

Smallman

Sent from my iphone (not subject to shaping)

@Smallman

No, not refering you are from the land of Kiwis and world champions in the only mans sport (after cricket) Rugby, but those from the islands have gone passed the old phoneline limit of 56kbs, I honestly thought this speed had been confined to the speed bin......100mbs....and not limit restrictions......:rolleyes:

Hi Bob

Thanks for your sig block which I only just noticed. I like it a lot and it rings very true right now on some stuff at home.

Yeah well I only have 48 hours to wait and I am back to normal. Surprisingly Chandoo is pretty fast to load compared to other webpages. I can post as long as I don't attach anything. So if flying solo off the top of my head I am Go on posting. Otherwise no deal!!!

Love rugby but sadly NZ are doing it better than anyone at the moment. For a small nation they punch way above their weight in most sporting endeavours. It terms of natural beauty they go OK too but we don't fair too badly on either of those fronts.

Cricket season is about to start over here. I can feel another era coming for the Aussies. Perhaps another Ashes stranglehold is on its way. :)

Smallman

Last edited:
Perhaps another Ashes stranglehold is on its way
...they have had enough practise and rest so they should be beack on form and white wash every other team......:(:mad:

Back