• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Vlookup using excel VBA

JAMIR

Hello Respected Excel Ninja & My Dear Friends,

I have attached Sample workbook. I need vlookup using excel VBA. I'll just enter Vehicle No in Record Register and data should be fill in that columns.

Thanks & Warm Regards

Zameer

Attachments

• SAMPLE.xlsb
    84.2 KB · Views: 9
Why VBA?

That could easily be done with Formulae
Hello Sir,

I can done it by formulue. The vehicle number related other data is may vary sometimes. So i want to preserve all the record by this VBA.

ex: MH15AK8001 Depot is PANCHAVATI right now. So it will return Panchvati. But suppose if i Change it to Nashik-1 tommorrow then i can see the vehicle is transferred to Nashik-1 from Panchvati.

Thanks & Regards,

Zameer

Just use advanced filter. Plenty of examples out there. And copy paste to another sheet to preserve it if you need.

Hello Sir,

Here i attached sample file. I need to take daily entry of vehicle that's y i want VBA.

Or please tell me what wrong with that...

Regards,

Zameer

Attachments

• SAMPLE.xlsb
    84.3 KB · Views: 9
Nothing wrong with using VBA. Just google advanced filter vba and you will find plenty of examples out there.

Nothing wrong with using VBA. Just google advanced filter vba and you will find plenty of examples out there.
Hello Chihiro,

Thanks for suggetion, i want retrive data after enter the value in cell.

The will not touch once enter value.

Regards,

Zameer

Attachments

• SAMPLE (5).xlsb
    93.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi Chihiro,

Thanks for your reply. That is what i want..

Sir, it is possible instead of enter vehicle no in Control sheet, i put vehicle number in column D to for extract record. It is depends on Cell enter event.

Thanks & Regards,

Zameer

Back