• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA code to lookup horizontal values from one sheets to vertical values of other sheets.

Hi Friends,

I have two different sheets.

1 comprising of attendance and other containing day (Shift).

If person present present, apply for a leave, then dashboard value will be correct.

Else person absent and apply for a shift - incorrect.
Person present and not apply for a shift - incorrect.

Refer the attached sample file.

Best regards,

Hanumanth

Attachments

• Attendance vs Shift Allowance error tracker.xls
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
I'm a little confused with your workbook. Which sheet is the input, and which is the output? Currently, it appears that you can input on all 3?

Hi Luke,

Thank you for your response!!!

My output should appears in Dashboard sheet C6:AG10.

Inputs are there in attendance and Shift sheet.

In attendance sheet, we need to see the resource full name.

For that, we need to see, Expenditure item date (Column J) , Whether he is coming on particular day or not.

If he came, then we need to lookup the same Shift sheet, whether he applied for a shift or not.

If he came and apply for a shift, then the value of C6 in dashboard will be correct.

Assume, If we can't see his attendance on 2nd Jan. But still we can able to see he is applied for a shift in Shift sheet, then cell C6 value should be incorrect.

Again, he came and but not applied for a shift, also results "Incorrect" in Cell C6.

Like that I need to populate the values for all the cells C6:AG14 to check whether he came and apply for a shift against each individual days!!!

Hope you understand!!!

Back