• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

userform

Hi Monty,

Good Morning...Hope your doing well.

M Here with new project which is similar to our earlier project..One of my colleague suggested me this new project...This is also for commission rate configuration only...That earlier user form working perfectly for multiple "Agents" and saving a lot of time...But it comes multiple schemes with multiple Agents facing challenges and doing same process repeatedly for multiple schemes...We are getting instruction to configure commission rates to multiple Agents with multiple Schemes...So i am Here with my idea for new project...Please go through my attachment..

In Configure sheet...I have mentioned instruction details and agents
In output Sheet.. I have mentioned wat is the output will come out after i click upload button in Configure sheet......Hope you will understand the same.

Thanks in Advance...

Attachments

• Sample @ Dev.xlsx
    14 KB · Views: 6
Hello Dev.

Excel attatched!

As per your requirment it's completed after spending for 5hrs late night..Hmmm need to sleep for 2hrs now to rush for office.

1) So additionally there is Checkbox as per the screenshot which will select all and deselect all it's out of my interest i felt.

2) i Think one list box is enough for your multi selection of agents which will go and sit in output sheet..

How to test!

Just click on Select all checkbox then enter other fields and click output and check.

Hope you like this..We are good to go with project.

Sleeping time for now..Take care!:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:DD:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:awesome:

View attachment 38622
Great work @Monty need to learn lot of thinks from you.

just learn following part from your code.

Code:
With UserForm1.ListBox1
        For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1
            If .Selected(i) Then
                Outsht.Cells(lrow + i, 4).Value = .List(i)
                Outsht.Cells(lrow + i, 4).Offset(0, -1).Value = UserForm1.TextBox1.Value
                Outsht.Cells(lrow + i, 3).Offset(0, -1).Value = UserForm1.TextBox2.Value
                Outsht.Cells(lrow + i, 5).Offset(0, 0).Value = UserForm1.TextBox4.Text

Back