• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

userform

Hello Dev.

Excel attatched!

As per your requirment it's completed after spending for 5hrs late night..Hmmm need to sleep for 2hrs now to rush for office.

1) So additionally there is Checkbox as per the screenshot which will select all and deselect all it's out of my interest i felt.

2) i Think one list box is enough for your multi selection of agents which will go and sit in output sheet..

How to test!

Just click on Select all checkbox then enter other fields and click output and check.

Hope you like this..We are good to go with project.

Sleeping time for now..Take care!:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:DD:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:awesome:

upload_2017-2-17_4-8-52.png

Attachments

• User Form_Final.xlsb
    91.1 KB · Views: 13
I am also going to office now... will check the same and let u know if any challenges is there...

Please make small changes...in upload sheet please remove unwanted columns and rows as i just mentioned all these for reference porpuse..i just required only one column to paste Agent codes and same agents should appear in agents selection box...

upload_2017-2-17_7-53-22.png

Last edited:
In the same way please remove unwanted rows and columns in output sheet also...As i just mentioned all these data for reference purpose only.

upload_2017-2-17_7-55-57.png

And wen i select last Agent in agents box and uploaded...output starting from 8th row...
upload_2017-2-17_8-3-49.png

Output should start from Row-A even if i select last agent...

In the same way please remove unwanted rows and columns in output sheet also...As i just mentioned all these data for reference purpose only.

View attachment 38626

Hello Dev.

Basic clean up of your file like removing columns and rows you can handle as we are not aware of the importances of data.

iam sure project is completed as per your requirment.

Let me know any challenges as per the coding...Happy to help you!

Hi !

Reminders from New Users - Please Read :​
  • Remember people are volunteering their time to help you.
  • Consider that the world is operating 24hrs a day. A late post today may well be answered by someone else overnight.
  • If you and a reader have been involved in an ongoing conversation and the conversation suddenly stops, recognize that the person may have gone to bed, even though you have just arrived at work. In the worst case a reader may go on holidays and not get back to the question for a few days.
So just wait at least a day before adding again any Up !
I totally agree

Little champ.You wil not sleep and will not allow any body till you complete the help. Nice really enjoyed the conversation and download the file.Hope i may ask questions.Could not resist to give you likes Champ.

Great man.

Yes McGill, you are right,
i keep telling people and got feedback to me as well when am new to the forum to try just once before you post question.

Really Appreciated.Thank you.

Hi Monty,
Thanks alooot for your help...this userform makes my work easy...got appreciations in my office..all credit goes to you only...really thanks aloot...

Sorry for late reply...went out of station on official work. unable to come to online...

i really appreciate your help...

Back